K1844-1 Invertec V160-S 115/230/1/50/60
The Invertec V160-S DC inverter stick welder exhibits excellent arc control, for popular electrodes such as Fleetweld 35, Fleetweld 37, Fleetweld 180 and Excalibur 7018. Add an optional gas valve style TIG torch and you also have a very affordable DC Touch-Start TIG welding machine. Its auto-reconnect 115/230V 50/60Hz input combined with its rugged portable package make it ideal for remote welding applications.
- Suitable for a wide range of operations with an output range from 5-160 DC amps.
- Two modes of operation: Stick and DC Touch-Start? TIG.
- Ideal for stick welding with popular Lincoln electrodes, including Fleetweld 35, Fleetweld 37 and Excalibur 7018.
- Features adjustable arc control to adjust the arc force and start characteristics.
- Advanced inverter technology for superior arc performance.
- Lightweight, rugged package for ultimate portability and durability.
- Auto-reconnect between 115/230V 50/60Hz input power eliminates operator error.
- Line voltage compensation enables use on remote power from an engine driven generator.
- Thermal and voltage overload protection for long life of internal components.
- Three-year warranty on parts and labor.
: : Weight: 24 lbs. (11 kgs. )
: : Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 13 x 8 x 17
: : Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 330 x 203 x 432