K1357 AC-225C 230/1/60
The AC-225C is a stick welding power source with continuous output control from 40-225 amps.
The AC-225C produces an extremely smooth welding arc, at any amperage setting, for most
The AC-225C can be used for a variety of materials including carbon, low alloy and stainless steels,
from 16 gauge sheet metal to heavy plate.
Applications include: maintenance repairs, fabricating or modifying equipment, building tools or
fixtures, rebuilding worn parts or dies, and hardfacing new or worn parts for longer service life.
Also used to repair or fabricate cast iron parts.
- Continuous output control for fine heat adjustment.
- Easy to set-up. Comes with attached input cable and plug.
- Easy to operate with full range continuous amperage output control.
- Low cost operation, only a few cents per welding hour.
- Smooth arc makes it easy to weld with different electrodes, including mild steel, low hydrogen, stainless steel and hardfacing electrodes.
- 225 amp AC output is enough for 3/16" diameter general purpose mild steel electrodes and most 5/32" sizes.
- Optional carbon arc torch for brazing and soldering applications, for heating rusty nuts for easier removal, and for bending or straightening metal.
- 3 year warranty on parts and labor.
- Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements.